Black and Blue






Who: J
When: 2/26/12
Where: Church, potluck lunch
What: *Black cardigan- Walmart *Black & white dress- Ross, on sale for $7 *Black shoes- Ralph Lauren, thrifted, $4 *Purse- Kathy Van Zeeland, gift from M *Necklace & earrings- gift

I was so excited to wear these shoes!!! N and I were on the "rich" side of town and stopped in at a Goodwill and they had these Italian leather Ralph Lauren heels for $4! $4!!! Score!!! I actually planned my outfit around these shoes so I could wear them right away. Not that it's that hard to plan an outfit around black shoes, but we're supposed to be wearing blue or purple this week for our "month of color" so it actually took a little bit of thinking. Blue accessories count, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!