The Final Countdown (#30 of 30 for 30)




Who: J
When: 1/31/12
Where: Baby shower
What: *Black cardigan- Walmart *Turquoise top- Target *Red tank- Target *Khaki skirt- thrifted *Pewter flats- KMart *Necklace- gift from M *Ring- $1 jewelry store in Indiana

I finally finished the 30 for 30 challenge! Yay! It wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be- there were some things that I got a little tired of, but I did learn a lot... I'll save that for another post, though.

I wanted a casual, comfy outfit to wear to a luncheon baby shower at Olive Garden, so this is what I came up with. It ended up being VERY comfortable, and the shower was a lot of fun! It was nice to get to chat with several ladies from the church. Plus, the food was yummy! I love Olive Garden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!