Couch Potato




Who: J
When: 2/11/12
Where: Visits for Sunday School, couch shopping
What: *White sweater- Target, on sale for like $7 *Grey tank- Target *Red linen skirt- gift from friend in college *Black flats- Payless *Necklace- Beall's Outlet in Willcox, AZ

I haven't worn this red skirt in a long time, for several reasons. First, it wouldn't zip for a while. Second, it wrinkles like nobody's business. And third, I never really know what to wear with it. Since we're featuring red and pink this week on the blog, I decided to dig this skirt out. I've been going to the gym and have lost a little weight, so the skirt zipped! Yay for me! I figured since we were just going shopping, it didn't really matter if it wrinkled a little, and I liked how the grey and white went with the red. Very simple! This was one of those outfits that I actually liked while I was wearing it AND in the pictures. I'll have to wear this skirt more in the future!


P.S. We didn't find a couch yet, but we did come home with 8 fish- a new pleco (named Bootstrap Bill) and 7 guppies.... go figure! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!