Boot Scootin'





Who: J
When: 12/1/11
Where: Running errands, Christmas shopping with N
What: *Plaid shirt- Old Navy, I don't remember how much it was *Camo tee- Kmart, $12 *Plaid scarf- made by my mom *Denim skirt- thrifted and shortened- $5 *Cross-body bag- Union Bay, Beall's Outlet in Willcox AZ, Black Friday sale for $3!!! *Cowboy boots- Ariat, they cost more than I care to remember!

This is one of those outfits that I thought was "daring" when I put it on because I was mixing all kinds of prints, but now that I see the pictures, I'm wondering if the fact that all the prints were the same color makes it look too "matchy-matchy." I do like the plaid and the boots together. I love these boots! I'm going to have to find ways to incorporate them into more outfits... especially since I spent too much money on them back when I was single. They are comfy, though, and I think they're pretty stylin'! I also love this bag I got super cheap on Black Friday. I decided I needed a cross-body bag for our trip to San Antonio. Why did I not jump on this bandwagon before? Cross- body bags are SO convenient. I carried this bag while I was sorting through racks of stuff at Goodwill and it was so much better than having my bag constantly fall off my shoulder. Definitely a winner in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!