Happy Birthday!

I love my double chin... so glad I grew out of that *wink*

I'm not sure where this was, but that lamp is pretty fantastic, no?

One of my favorite pictures of my next two sisters and I.

It's my birthday today!!! The only reason I'm announcing it like this is because this year I'm actually excited about my birthday! Last year, my birthday was 3 days after N went back to Afghanistan to finish out a 1 year deployement. On top of that, it was a "getting old" milestone birthday. But I got through that, and this year I get to spend my birthday with my husband. We're even going on a little get-away to San Antonio for a couple of days. I'm so excited that I'm not even bummed about getting older... well, not that much anyway! For my birthday, I thought I'd share a few pictures from my kiddo days with you. Enjoy!
-J                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!