On the Route Again





Who: M
When: 11/27/11
Where: Visiting the kids' bus route
What: *Skirt -Liz Claiborne, thrifted, $2 *White T-shirt- thrifted $1 *White shoes-Mexican Crocs ;) $10 *Necklace and earrings-thrifted $7

One of the things I LOVE about Mexico is that it is a continual summer here!!! I know the rule about no white shoes after Labor Day, but when it feels like summer all year round, it is hard to follow those rules… When I saw these Mexican crocs, I was pretty excited!! Cute, comfortable, easy to clean (since one of the downsides of Mexico is that it is very dusty and dirty), and cheap!!! My favorite combination for shoes! What I did not take into account was that they are made out of plastic so my feet sweat like no one’s business in them! Oh well, lesson learned about plastic shoes…
The bus is featured in my pics not because it matched my outfit, but because it is our form of transportation on Saturdays as we go to visit all the kids that come to church with us. Sometime in the future I am going to post some pics of the roads we navigate in this awesome yellow bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!