A few of my favorite things by J

A few of my favorite things

From the upper left corner: 
Cozy Cable-Knit Throws from Pottery Barn- definitely on my "want" list. 
MacIntosh from Yankee Candle- these make my whole house smell like fresh apples. 
Pumpkin Patch Candles- just smells like home to me. 
Joe Nichols Traditional Christmas- one of my favorite Christmas CDs- just Christmas songs simply sung. 
Peppermint Mocha and Caramel Brulee Latte- do I really need to say more? 
How the Grinch Stole Christmas- nothing beats this old-school favorite!
Lisa Leonard's sweetheart tree necklace- so beautiful! She has a ton of different beautiful jewelry. I won a gift certificate from her a while back and this is the necklace I ordered.
Poppy Tartan Glam Coach handbag- Plaid at its best.
Fair Isle sweater boots from Old Navy- to keep my toes toasty!
Burberry scarf- at $375, I'm not holding my breath, but a girl can dream, right? Or at least look for cheap knock-off versions.
Old Navy sequined Fair Isle knit scarf- much cheaper and just as cozy.
Southwest wrap cardigan- I used to have a sweater similar to this that belonged to my Great- Grandpa and I got rid of it... I could kick myself! It was vintage London Fog!
Celtic Woman Christmas Celebration- the haunting Celtic melodies just say Christmas to me.
White Christmas- this should be mandatory every year!
Josh Groban Noel- I listen to this CD over and over.

Don't you just love this time of year? I thought I'd share some of my favorite things with you. These are things that remind me of Christmas, or things that I found while Christmas shopping... things that I own... or things I'd love to have! I created this set using Polyvore, and you can find the whole set on my Polyvore page. Have you tried Polyvore yet? It's awesome! Like paper dolls for grown-ups! Very cool!                                                            -J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!