Preppy Argyle





Who: J
When: 11/27/11
Where: Church
What: *Black cardigan- Walmart, I don't remember how much *Black scarf with turquoise sequins- Claire's in Mishiwaka, IN, $2 *Feather pin- gift from sister *Pink and yellow argyle skirt- made by me from some Tommy Hilfiger sheets *Black boots- Sears, approx $30 *Turquoise bracelet- gift from N from Afghanistan

Does anyone else ever have those outfits that look awesome in your head, but then in real life, they're not quite as awesome as you envisioned them? This is one of those outfits. I think it's because I tucked the undershirt in and the cardigan ended at a weird place. I still really love this skirt, though. I've worn it in the summer with a turquoise top and yellow accessories. I do have a turquoise sweater... hmmm... maybe I'll try that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!