New Favorite






Who: J
When: 12/3/11
Where: Grocery shopping, Krispy Kreme run with N, decorating the house for Christmas
What: *Camo scarf- Kmart, $2 *Grey sweater- Mossimo, thrifted, $4.75 *Black top (underneath sweater)- some store at the mall (?), $5 *Denim skirt- thrifted & shortened, $5 *Socks- I think Target, maybe $4 *Sweater boots- Walmart in Merillville, IN *Cross- body bag- Union Bay, Beall's Outlet, $3 *White beaded ring- Beall's Outlet, Black Friday sale for $1

This sweater is my new favorite! It's so comfy and warm and I feel like it fits me really well. I've seriously worn it like 5 or 6 times since I bought it 2 weeks ago... is that bad? In these pictures, I'm still recovering from my "surgery" so I was looking for something comfy and warm. Even though most of the colors in this outfit (or I guess all the colors, really) are kind of dark and neutral, I still like that the camo scarf  and the white beaded ring add a little something. And I'm still loving this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!