Going Wild in San Antonio






Who: J
When: 12/7/11
Where: San Antonio Zoo
What: *Purple and black scarf- Miley Cyrus, gift from in-laws *Grey sweater- Mossimo, thrifted, $4.75 *Off-white hoodie (under sweater)- Steve & Barry, thrifted, $4.75 *Denim skirt- thrifted and shortened, $5 *Tights- Walmart *Sweater boots- Walmart in Merrillville, IN *Purple ring- Beall's Outlet in Willcox, AZ, approx $3 *Cross-body bag- Beall's Outlet, Willcox, AZ

For some reason, it's kind of become our "thing" to go to zoos and aquariums when we go on vacation. The San Antonio Zoo was awesome! Their enclosures were built to let people see the animals really close up and really get to see the animals behaving naturally. When we visited, a lot of the animals were kept inside because of the cold, and most of the other ones were sleeping, but it was still a really fun visit! Also, we stopped at one of their cafes and bought some cappuccino that was some of the best I've ever had- no kidding! It was amazing!
I didn't take a coat with me on this trip (silly me!) so I had to dress in layers that would keep me warm... that's why I'm wearing a hoodie AND a sweater. It was still pretty comfortable to walk around in, though, and I'm glad I included the scarf- it gives the outfit a little dose of "me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!