Back to the Sunshine




Who: M
When: 1/8/12
Where: Going to church
What: *Dress-Khol's $10 (I loved this dress so much I bought one in tan/brown also!) *Brown undershirt-Walmart, $5 *Brown shoes-Value city $15 (wish I would have bought a black pair too, these are SUPER comfy!) *Brown sweater-stole this from my house at Christmas *Necklace-Mary Kay

This was my first Sunday back in Mexico after Christmas break. It was pretty funny that everyone in Mexico kept telling me how cold it was (the temperatures were in the high 60's and low 70's) and everyone in Indiana was telling me how warm it was (the temperatures were in the high 30's and low 40's)! Perspective is everything, eh! I was sooo happy to be back to warm weather (regardless of what everyone was saying!) I really like this outfit, so simple yet pretty (if I do say so myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!