Sister Act (#17 of 30 for 30)





Who: J
When: 1/18/12
Where: Mid-week services at church
What: *Brown cardigan- Spenser Jeremy, thifted *Pink top- Walmart *Ruffly scarf- gift from sister (V) *Brown plaid skirt- gift from sister (L) *Brown boots- Chadwick's *Brown purse- Liz Claiborne, gift from sister (N)

This is another outfit that I've never worn together before, but decided to try thanks to my 30 for 30 challenge. After I put everything together, I realized that I was wearing a gift from each of my sisters.. very cool! See, great taste runs in the family! ;) I'm very blessed to have grown up with those three lovely ladies (and a brother thrown into the mix), and even though I don't get to see them very much, and we have different opinions on stuff (we're sisters, after all!), I love them all very much and have lots of great memories from all of our adventures together! My siblings have given our family 6 nephews and 2 nieces, with 2 more girls (twins!) and a boy on the way- all of which are totally adorable, by the way! 


I like the pink and brown together- when I've worn this shirt in the past, I think it made me look even "ruddier" than I really am, but the brown tones it down nicely, I think. Plus, plaid is one of my favorite prints. I'll definitely be wearing this combo again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!