Purple, Pink, and Yellow





Who: M
When: 12/12/11
Where: Teaching school
What: *White shirt-Suburbia 100 pesos ($10) *Pink undershirt-Kmart $7 *Black skirt-thrifted. $1 *Shoes-Gap $20 *Purple sweater-Arie, $20 *Yellow necklace-Dots, $7 *Headband and bracelet-gifts

First off, I want to apologize for the wonderful pics...my photographers of the day were my kindergarten students...who insisted that they help me take pictures and since I had run out of time before school, I thought, what the hay...lol. Then I did not have time after school, but liked the outfit, so I wanted to include it despite the less than great pictures!

So this was my attempt to run away from black and white for a day! Let's just say I get pretty bored with these colors rather quickly. So I thought...hmm...let's add as much color and as many colors as possible to this plain white and black craziness... So I started with this awesome bright yellow headband! Then thought "What goes well with yellow?...PINK!" so I added the light pink undershirt. But the outfit still felt rather colorless, so I added the purple sweater. The sweater turned out to be the perfect addition! I must add that I LOVE this sweater! It is the perfect weight for wear in Mexico...light enough to keep on all day, but thick enough to keep me warm in the chilly mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!