Yeehaw! (#10 of 30 for 30)





Who: J
When:  1/11/12
Where: Midweek service at church
What: *Black cardigan- Walmart *Black tank- men's section in Walmart *Purple skirt- Evan-Picone, thrifted, $4.75 *Tights- Walmart *Boots- Payless *Ruffle scarf- gift from sister *Gold earrings- Mary Kay, gift from M

When I was trying to decide what to wear, I knew I wanted to wear these cowboy boots... I just had to find something to pair with them. Believe it or not, I've never worn them with a shorter skirt before. I ended up really liking how they look when you can see the design! This is one of those outfits that I really liked in person, and felt like it was very slimming, but when I look at these pictures, it looks kind of boring... hmmm... oh well!


I kind of jumped on the "sock bun" wagon (see the tutorial here), so that's why my ponytail is so curly. I'm still working on getting it to look right, and my layers make it hard to get a smooth bun, but it really is a nice way to get curls that last! I'll keep working at it and I'm sure I'll get it.


A while back (I think it was like a year or so ago), M and I did a jewelry swap. We both had several pieces we just didn't wear anymore, so one time when I visited her, she gave me a bunch of jewelry, and then when I got home, I mailed her a bunch of my stuff. I actually wear the stuff she gave me a lot, and I've noticed that she wears the stuff I gave her a bunch, too. It's a great way to clean out your jewelry box (you could do this with shoes or other accessories or clothes or whatever) AND get some neat pieces in return. I think we should do another one soon.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!