Neutral Territory (#8 of 30 for 30)




Who: J
When: 1/9/12
Where: Grocery shopping, picking up last minute stuff for N's birthday dinner
What: *Brown cardigan- Spenser Jeremy, thrifted *Grey tank- Target *Dark wash denim skirt- Jessica London *Bronze beaded bracelets- Kmart, on sale for $2 *Camel colored flats- Walmart *Lacy scarf- gift

This outfit was another lazy outfit. I didn't want to really think too hard about colors, so I decided to go with a more neutral palette. I definitely should have worn tights and boots, though, because I overestimated how warm it was outside. Oh well, I just had to run in and out of the store in the cold so it wasn't too bad. I think this will end up being another one of the outfits I discover through my 30 for 30 challenge that I'll end up wearing again. I feel like it looks casual, but still pulled together. 
Oh, and I apologize for the blurriness of the pictures. I was in a hurry, and I didn't realize the pictures were so blurry until later. I think you can still get the general idea of the outfit, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!