On the Road Again (#12 of 30 for 30)




Who: J
When: 1/13/12
Where: Road trip to AZ to pick up our car and our turtle
What: *Cream hoodie- Steve & Barry's, thrifted *Red tank- Target *Denim skirt- thrifted and shortened *Black quilted Mary Janes- ? maybe Payless? *Cream and crimson ruffled scarf- Crow-chet Away *Silver hoop earrings- I can't remember *Silver initial necklace- Tiffany's, gift from N

We have our Camry back! Yay! The engine went out of our car back at the end of September and it's been a long and crazy journey getting it fixed. My brother is a mechanic, so he offered to put a new engine in for us, we just had to find one. The first engine we bought was defective, so we sent it back. That company didn't want to replace the engine, they just wanted to refund our money, so the hunt was on for another engine. We were able to find one in San Antonio and N and I picked it up on our trip there in December. The engine was put in over Christmas, it had several test runs, and now our beloved Camry is back in our driveway! 

This is outfit #12 in my 30 for 30 challenge. I'm almost halfway done! I do have to admit that there are days when I just want to wear an old t-shirt or hoodie, but I am enjoying coming up with new ideas for outfits. I love how this scarf looks with this hoodie and tank- I bought it from my sister's business- Crow-chet Away (link above). The whole outfit was very comfy for traveling- I'll definitely be wearing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!