Peacock colors (#1 of 30 for 30)





Who: J
When: 1/2/12
Where: Out to lunch, thrifting, running errands with N
What: *Black tee- Target *Turquoise sweater- Walmart *Denim skirt- thrifted and shortened *Black flats- Payless *Black beaded/ rhinestone earrings- $1 jewelry store in Merrillville, IN *Initial necklace (with an N!)- gift from N, Tiffany's *Purple scarf- gift, knit by a former boss

This is my first outfit in the 30 for 30 challenge I've given myself. I love purple and turquoise together! It's so funny because just a few short years ago, I was thinking about wearing this scarf with turquoise and thought it would be too gaudy... my, how things have changed! Maybe sometime I'll put this sweater and scarf together with some teal and then I'll really look like a peacock... I think a trip to Charming Charlies for some feather earrings is in order. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!