Camobunga (#16 of 30 for 30)




Who: J
When: 1/17/12
Where: Grocery shopping
What: *Cream cardigan- gift from friend in college *Black dress- Target *Camo flats- Payless *Camo belt- thrifted *Jewelry- gift from N from Afghanistan

While reviewing some pictures for the blog, I realized that I totally skipped over this outfit! Maybe I couldn't see it because of the camo... hee hee. I was tired of wearing denim skirts, so I thought I'd try to make this dress casual enough for the grocery store. I'm not sure how well that worked, but I wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought I'd be. N and I went out that night to make some visits for church, and I added some tights and black boots. I should have taken pictures because I liked this with tights and boots better, but this version of the outfit still ain't too shabby. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!