Before and After




Who: M
When: 1/3/12
Where: Haircut and dye, lunch with friends and sister
What: *Denim skirt-thrifted, $4 *Sweater-gift *Boots (which you can't really see)- Walmart, $15 *Black coat-gift *Scarf-gift

Wow, this was a cheap outfit, eh? Nice to have good friends, or ex-boyfriends who spoiled you...lol. So this might have been my favorite day of my trip home because I LOVE getting my hair done! And I have the best hairdresser EVER!!! the first pic is a before pic as I was on my way to get my hair done. I added this so you could see the dramatic difference! This was an awesome day, because my sister, my friend from my China days, and I went together to get new hairdos. After we were all transformed by my great hairdresser, we went to Panera Bread for a late lunch- which just added to the wonderfulness of this day!! Then it was back to my house to hang out for a bit. What an awesome day!  This was a simple but fun outfit. This sweater is one of my faves (which is why I did not get rid of it after I broke up with the bf...lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!