Where Flowers Bloom (Holiday Hair Challenge #6)






Who: J
When: 12/31/11
Where: Lunch at 5 Guys with N, shopping, running errands
What: *White sweater- Target *Purple tee- Walmart *Purple undershirt- Walmart *Denim skirt- thrifted & shortened *Pewter shoes- KMart *Necklace & earrings- gift from M *Flower in hair- bought in floral department at Walmart.

I've been trying to work my way through a Holiday Hair Challenge and I just have 2 hairstyles left... which is good, because when I took these pictures, I just had 2 DAYS left. I've tried to incorporate a flower into my hairstyle several times now, and just haven't liked how it has looked. But I was determined to finish that part of the challenge!! These pictures are the result. I don't think I really like how it looks, and in the interest of honesty, after I took these pics, I took the flower out. Hey, I just said I was going to TRY new hairstyles, not necessarily wear them all day. That's what I'm telling myself anyway!


Here's the original photo:


photo credit

I realize that my interpretation doesn't look a whole lot like this, but I basically was just going for the look of wearing a flower in my hair. This look wasn't one of my favorites, but at least I can say I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!