Toby's Cameo (#23 of 30 for 30)






Who: J
When: 1/26/12
Where: Running errands
What: *Grey tank- Target *Turquoise cardigan- Walmart *Dark wash denim skirt- Jessica London *Pewter flats- KMart *Jewelry- Walmart

I decided to include my Trailblazer, Toby, in one of these pictures... I don't actually usually call my car by a name, but every car needs a name, right? I've had this car since 2002 and I have a hard time imagining ever trading it in. It's pulled a meat smoker, a tow dolly loaded with a Camry, driven to California and back, San Antonio and back, hauled an engine for a Camry, served as our "getaway" car at our wedding (it took months to get all the messages washed off), and too many other useful things to remember. It's not the greatest on gas mileage, but it gets the job done... and looks good doing it! ;)

As for my outfit, I usually pair turquoise with purple or green, just to let it "pop" a little more, but I like it with the more subdued grey, as well. I guess the lesson I'm learning is to not be afraid to try new combinations... you never know what you'll find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!