Indoor Outdoor





Who: M
When: 12/29/11
Where: Thrift store shopping, out to eat, and then to Red Mango
What: *Denim skirt-Talbot's thrifted $1.50 *Red sweater-gift *Boots-Payless $25 *Necklace-gift from J *Brown argyle knee socks-gift *Coat-gift *Scarf-gift *Gloves-old Navy $10 (came with a hat also)

Ok, first of all, let me just say that since I do not have a designated picture taker, I often forget to take pictures or just feel odd asking people to take lots of pictures of just me. That being said, the pictures without my coat, I took myself using the timer on my camera...just to let you know...

Well, if you have been reading our blog for any length of time, you probably have figured out that I heart thrift stores! So you can imagine that I was excited about this shopping excursion! It turned out to be rather fruitful- you will see some of the cute things I bought in future posts, not to worry! After shopping, we headed out to eat. Finding a restaurant without an hour long wait proved to be a tad difficult, but Chipotle's solved that problem! After Chipotle's, we went to Red Mango, which is a frozen yogurt shop! Can you say YUM!?!

Good day altogether! Now to the outfit, I knew that we were going to be outside a bit on this day, so I chose the boots in order to keep my feet warm. I decided to take the pics with and without my coat since it is almost a permanent part of my outfit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!