Pinky Gladys Gutzman (#5 of 30 for 30)





Who: J
When: 1/6/12
Where: Hobby Lobby trip
What: *Denim jacket- Ross *Pink top- Walmart, $3 *Ruffly scarf- gift from sister *Khaki skirt- Thrifted, $4.75 *Camel flats- Walmart *Earrings- I don't actually remember *Wooden flower ring- $1, The Jewelry Box

So, I'm not sure if wearing a denim jacket over my outfit really counts as cheating on 30 for 30 challenge... I did tell myself that coats, jackets, etc. didn't really count as I just wear them for warmth... Whatever the case, I didn't wear this jacket for very long. It ended up being beautiful outside and I didn't need a coat. As you can see, I had my hair up in a little pouf, but decided I didn't like it and took it down... I do that... a lot... I'm still trying to decide if I love this color on me or if I think it makes me look a little too pink. I'm very fair skinned, and have a tendency to be "ruddy" so pinks sometimes make me look to flushed. Since this shirt is part of my 30 items, I'll probably be wearing it a lot the next few weeks, so maybe I'll have decided by then.

P.S. The post title "Pinky Gladys Gutzman" is from the hilarious Junie B. Jones books. I started reading them in college while I was studying to be a teacher, and they still crack me up. Seriously, you have to check them out! Yes, I know they're for grade schoolers... just pretend you're doing research or something... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!