Mad about Plaid (Holiday Hairstyle Challenge #7)






Who: J
When: 1/1/12
Where: Church
What: *Brown cardigan- Spenser Jeremy, thrifted, $6 *Green top- Kohl's somewhere in Florida *Brown plaid skirt- gift from sister *Pewter flats- K-Mart *Wooden bead necklace- Beall's Outlet in Willcox, AZ *Brass rose ring- The Jewelry Box, $1

My first outfit of the new year!! It was actually pretty warm on New Year's Day, so I went to church with bare legs. Looking at these pictures, I can definitely tell I've been wearing tights for a while... talk about white legs!! I wanted to pair the brown plaid & the brown sweater with a pop of color, and I really like how it turned out with the green-y blue-y top. And I love my $1 ring... seriously, if you have a store like The Jewelry Box near you, don't be intimidated by all of the cheap looking stuff in there- if you are willing to spend some time, you can find some treasures!

This is my last hairstyle in my Holiday Hair Challenge. I had "leftover" volume from the day before when I let it just dry naturally (this post) and didn't wash it, so the curls turned out nice and big.  I think this will definitely be a hairstyle I try again!

Here's the original to compare it with:

pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!