Vintage Vibe (#19 of 30 for 30)





Who: J
When: 1/22/12
Where: Church
What: *Black cardigan- Walmart *Grey tank- Target *Purple skirt- Evan Picone, thifted *Black pointy kitten heels- Payless *Black boots- Sears *Silk scarf- vintage, thrifted *Brass rose ring- The Jewelry Box- $1 *Black rose earrings- Catos *Coach bag- gift from N

I finally found one!! A genuine vintage silk scarf at a thrift store!! I've been reading about it for so long, and I wasn't sure I'd know it if I saw it, but I did find it! Seriously, though, I have been wanting to find a silk scarf, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to tell that's what it was if it didn't have a tag. But, just like everything I've read, you can definitely tell by feeling the scarf that it's silk. It's so, well... silky! I was worried that the print was a little too flower-y for me, but when it's tied, you can't really even see the print. For the Sunday morning service, I wore heels, but by the time the night service rolled around, I knew it was a little too chilly for bare legs, so I put on some boots. All in all, I'm very happy with my scarf purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!