A Charmed Life (#24 of 30 for 30)






Who: J
When: 1/27/12
Where: Running errands, grocery shipping
What: *Black tee- Target *Denim skirt- thrifted & shortened *Gold headband- The Jewelry Box *Black flip flops- Walmart *Necklace- gift

To make the necklace I'm wearing in these pictures, I decided to dig out some of my old charms from a charm bracelet I had, as well as just different necklaces I've had over the years. I found so many charms with so many good memories- the gold wire charm that spells my name that my grandparents bought me in Florida, the amethyst that was my grandma's, the jade heart that M brought me from China, a charm engraved with "J" that my dad picked out for me, the claddagh my parents bought me because they know how much I love Irish culture, and a silver charm from the year I graduated with my bachelor's degree- all reminders of blessings God has given me. Yes, I truly lead a "charmed" life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!