Bright, Sunshiney Day






Who: M
When: 1/12/12
Where: Teaching school, midweek service at church
What: *Navy skirt-thrifted *Shirt-gift *Necklace-thrifted *Undershirt-Kmart *Shoes-gift *Flower-not sure

So I stepped WAY out of my box today and wore a NAVY BLUE skirt instead of black...lol...Navy blue has always been an option for the school uniform, but I never had one before! So when I found this cute skirt at the thrift store, I bought it right up! :) It actually has super cute pockets on the front that you can't see. The next time I wear it, I plan to tuck my shirt in (another outside of the box thing for me) so you can see the great pockets! (I know you are just dying of anticipation, right?) One thing of my favorite things about Mexico is the sunshine!! Unfortunately, the sunshine caused lots of squinting in these pics... can't have everything, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!