Lunchtime Snafu (#28 of 30 for 30)





Who: J
When: 1/30/12
Where: Taking lunch to my husband, running to Walmart
What: *Cream hoodie- Steve & Barry's, thrifted *Pink top- Walmart *Dark wash denim skirt- Jessica London *Pewter jeweled flats- KMart *Necklace- gift from M

When I took these pictures, I was hurrying on my way to take lunch to N at work. Here's what happened: someone accidentally took N's PT jacket at work... his jacket that had all of his stuff in the pocket (wallet, keys, etc.). So, he had no way to go get lunch while he tried to figure out who had his jacket. Meanwhile, I had just got home from the gym and needed to shower and change. So I quickly threw on some "normal" (i.e. non-gym) clothes and took N lunch- that's why my hair looks a little yucky in these pictures. It all got ironed out- N's jacket was returned (as I pulled into the parking lot) and I got to go back home and clean up a little more. Just another adventure in the life of N & J (and another exmple of God taking care of us... it would have been a HUGE hassle if N's wallet was lost)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!