Mad Hatter (#11 of 30 for 30)





Who: J
When: 1/12/12
Where: Running errands, buying paint for out turtle tank stand
What: *Cream hoodie- Steve & Barry's, thrifted *Greenish top- Kohl's *Denim skirt- thrifted and shortened *Tights- Walmart *Cowboy boots- Payless *Hat- Crow-chet Away, gift from sister *Bow ring- The Jewelry Box, $1

I love this hat! My sister made it for me (she has her own business) as a Christmas gift and I've been wearing the hee-haw out of it! As one of our new year's resolutions, my husband and I have been getting up at 5:30 AM to take our dog for a walk. It is FREEZING that early in the morning (well, to me it is anyway). I always wear this hat on our walks. I know, I know, a bit fancy-ish with the shiny pin and all, right? This is the only hat I own, except for my mustache hat which was also made by my sister, that is the right blend of warmness and non-itchiness. I did wear another hat one morning and my head got all sweaty and itchy.... yuck! Plus, I always get compliments on this hat when I wear it out in public (you know, to non- 5 o'clock in the morning places). I love love love whatever yarn my sis uses to make her hats. Head on over to her facebook page and check out the awesome stuff she makes: Crow-chet Away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!