Out of This World (#9 of 30 for 30)






Who: J
When: 1/10/12
What: N's birthday dinner
What: *Black tee- Target *Dark wash denim skirt- Jessica London *Striped socks- Target *Striped scarf- Miley Cyrus for Walmart, on sale for $2 *Tree trunk necklace- Lisa Leonard, bought with a gift card I won!! *Star Wars tee- borrowed from N *Cream hoodie- Steve & Barry's- thrifted

This was my outfit(s) for the day of my husband's birthday dinner. The dinner was Star Wars themed (if you couldn't tell by the Princess Leia buns) and was a ton of fun! You can read all about the details of the dinner on my personal blog. I wore two different outfits because I had to clean and get everything set up (and I wanted to make sure I wasn't cheating on my 30 for 30 challenge), but I also wanted to wear something Star Wars themed for the dinner (otherwise the buns would just be silly... lol).


As part of the birthday celebration, I also took some silly Star Wars themed(ish) pictures for N. As a special bonus I thought I'd share a couple of those with you (lucky you, right?). These are supposed to represent the "dark side" and the "light side" .... and yes, I know I'm a little crazy... ;) but it was a lot of fun!!

The Dark Side:


The Light Side:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!