Pet People (#13 of 30 for 30)




Who: J
When: 1/14/12
Where: Shopping for supplies for our turtle, Fishsticky
What: *Long sleeved green tee- Walmart *Orange scarf- gift *Denim skirt- thrifted & shortened *Tights- Walmart *Boots- Old Navy outlet in San Marcos, TX

Like I mentioned in a previous post, this past weekend, we picked up our turtle. My cousin was keeping him for us while we moved and got settled in, but we were ready to bring him home. This Saturday was spent running around shopping for supplies for Fishsticky's tank. I'll have to include pictures in another post. It turned out great! And the turtle seems really happy with his new habitat... although that's just a guess since turtles don't really have a lot of different facial expressions.

For our pet supply shopping trip, I wanted an outfit that was comfortable and that would let me move as I helped carry stuff and rearrange things. This orange scarf is an old scarf that I've had for years... I think it was a gift from my parents one Christmas... I really can't remember, though... that's how long ago it was. This outfit served me well and I was able to shop til we dropped for turtle supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!