Sand As Far As The Eye Can See (#25 of 30 for 30)






Who: J
When: 1/28/12
Where: White Sands National Monument, New Mexico
What: *Cream sweater- gift *Black tank- Walmart *Denim skirt- thrifted & shortened *Knee socks- Target *Boots- Old Navy

These pictures are from the trip that my husband and I took this weekend to White Sands National Monument in New Mexico. I had been before, but it was a loooong time ago, and N had never been. As you can see from the pictures, we also took our dog Mona. We had such a great time! We spent a couple of hours just hiking the sand dunes... and of course, eating a picnic lunch! 


I had another outfit picked out originally, but it wasn't warm enough. I was assuming that the dunes would be a lot warmer since the white sand reflects the sun, but it was only like 55 there, so the cotton dress I had on wasn't going to cut it! This outfit was a little plain, but it was comfy and perfect for a day at the dunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!